Nimat Alesh's Corner

Everything that keeps life going

Breaking

Tuesday 26 June 2018

THE YOUTHS NEED TO BE SUPPORTED IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH MORE- '4RUNNER'


We had the opportunity to have a chit-chat with this young, handsome Afro, hip-hop artist, who told us about his career and his future plans for the youths of Nigeria… Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce to you…… ‘4runner’



Ques: Tell us about you…
My name is Miraculous Nwaka also known as 4runner, a Nigerian Afro Hip-hop artist. Born and raised majorly in Lagos. I started making music at a very young age and now it has become a main passion for me with songs getting radio airplay and reaching listeners.

Ques: Describe yourself with a movie title…
Avengers infinity wars… haha

Ques: In a sentence tell us about your music/career…
My music career has been loaded with learning and growth experiences.

Ques: Do you see your career as a major calling or something to make ends meet?
Music for me is a passion and an instrument. It's something that I love doing even when I'm not so inspired and I enjoy crafting messages through it that can give you hope as you listen.

Ques: What is unique about your music?
For me, my uniqueness is the message of hope blended in rap on afro beat trumpets or instrumentals.

Ques: When you started, what challenges did you face and how did you overcome it?
Back when I started it was just a hobby; nothing too serious. Getting studio time was not so easy. Then I met a producer friend who owned a studio and we started working.

Ques: Would you say you have gotten to kick, personally or financially?
Life is about making progress so that is what it is. I am grateful I am steadily seeing progress.

Ques: What do you think about youth empowerment, how can you Nigerian youth be empowered
I applaud the resilient spirit of the Nigerian youth. With the limited resources we still maximize them to make an impact. This impact can be expanded and that is where youth empowerment comes in. The youths need to be supported in order to accomplish more.


Ques: Who/what/where do you draw your inspiration from?
Firstly, I draw my inspiration from God. Also, I like to chill sometimes and interact with people, listening to great stories which could inspire a song. Social media is also an inspiration with all the life issues discussed there.

Ques: How can readers connect with you online/offline?
I welcome readers to follow me on all social media platforms, my handle is @4runner116 and my website is 4runnermusic.com so check out true African inspiring music.

Ques: What opportunities are you open to take advantage of?
This is an interesting question. Of course, if Dangote has an endorsement deal for me then we are good *smiles*

Ques: Name a project you engaged in that really made you believe in yourself ...no matter how small
There was a concert back in school where I performed and some days later someone came up to me telling me he listened to my song and felt better when he was dealing with a trying time. That was a motivation to me.

Ques: How did you start music?
I professionally started music back in 2014 with the release of my debut EP project of 8 songs. It has been upward from there being able to reach more listeners on bigger platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Blog Archive