Nimat Alesh's Corner

Everything that keeps life going

Breaking

Saturday 16 January 2016

The Beginning of My success

That me
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, it my very first time of having a blog and am lost actually because I don't know what to blog about but I have interest in telling people gist and ensure it is from the right source so let begin like this.............................
My name is Aleshinloye Nimat Motunrayo, I hail from Lagos state, Ikorodu local government but I reside in Ikeja, Air Force Base. Am the first child of my parent and I have four siblings. Am a graduate of Mass Communication from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin, Kwara state. Am currently serving in kaduna state at the kaduna state media Corporation. So that a little about me I know my next post will be filled with a lot of goodies. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

Blog Archive